CSA - Weeks #11 and #12

Yesterday I made some awesome parsnip soup from Week #12's haul. So far I have 32 lunch-size containers of soup in the freezer downstairs, which is a good 8 weeks of work lunches for the coming months. However, my deep freezer is at nearly 100% capacity, so it is a blessing and a curse that the CSA season is almost over. I have been eating carrots for breakfast pretty much every day for the last few weeks.
 
Still loving the CSA though, and will miss it when it's over for the year. Only two more weeks left.



Week #11
Kale, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, garlic, cucumbers, and beets. There were also flowers, which I forgot to photograph.
 



Week #12:
Lettuce, parsnips, carrots, cucumber, onions, garlic, tomatoes, strawberries, basil, and sunflowers.




Loving my CSA. How about you? Leave a comment!

Comments

Popular Posts